Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A bit of a scared, really

Three days now till Chelle turns eighteen. Old-old person. I got the laptop today so I could ramblerambleramble blogblogblog of nothing of importance. I just know I keep writing up and looking stuff on elements. I don't think I'm going to completely fail Chem so that's a good thing. I already know the name and symbol, nowww I just need to memorize the atomic numbers and my life will be complete (we don't really have to do that for class, it just seems like something I'll need eventually xD)


Oh yeah, remember that girl I spoke about? Sarah? She's still missing, so I guess the entire school is on turmoil. I've never had anything happen like that in any school which I attended. I'm really scared for her now, but there's nothing I can do. Worst part is, they don't know if she ran away or got in a crash somewhere far away or something. Really, just...scared...


I hope it gets better for her.


- Alex.


P.S: Because of Chelle's tendency to write huge labels, we're going to get a page of labels at the bottom of this blog without any usefulness from them, so I'm going to start reusing them =w=

P.P.S, by Chelle at library: YOU KNOW THOSE LABELS ARE SEXY, ALLY-KINS!
Besides, a lot of them ARE reusable. You're just jelly because my name is bigger than yours down there... >3
Currently having a chess match with Gwen via a messenger... 

1 comment:

  1. I hope that they find that Sarah girl soon. That's pretty scary. What if someone kidnapped her, or...?

    Chelle, I swear, I will beat you next time! Or fail only partially instead of completely. ^-^'

    ReplyDelete