Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You'll forgive me soon!

So contrary to my sis's belief, no, Chelle does not need an amputation o.e' but nevertheless, it sucks that she got hurt just a few weeks away from her birthday.


That's right, Chelle's getting olddddd :D Eighteen in September 27. I don't know if she mentioned it (because I'm a fail) but it's her birthday and so we're cheering. I'm not sure what we're doing for the day, but whatever happens, I'll hopefully manage to take pics and post them here. It'll make the bloggy-blog feel more...bloggy.


Yeah...


Also! Because Chelle writes a buttload of stuff on her labels, I decided to redesign in so that the labels are at the bottom of the blog anddd so that right next to the "About Me" thingy, I can post links to some blogs. Gwen gets epic linky-link because of being such an active reader (it srsly just took me like seven times to get the word right. Among the attempts: replier, commenter, commentor, etc -facedesk-) and so does B.B in case anyone wants to read it.


And if I find any more poems...hehe, watch out, Chelle >.>


-Alex

1 comment:

  1. Th--thanks. o////o You didn't have to do that.
    September 27, huh? That's coming up pretty quickly. I'm sure you guys will think of something to do. You seem like you're pretty creative people, and if you can't think of anything, movies are always a good option. ^-^'You might want to make sure Chelle doesn't catch you with that camera, though, based on what she's told me.

    ReplyDelete