Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

Totally not supposed to be doing this but...

It seems Chelle's about to take my spot as the writer in this thing. Not only is she the epic artist who drew that picture of us that serve as our profile pic, but I found a poem she wrote not long ago. Like maybe a day old, tops. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it or not, after all, she might just slap me and delete the profile if she sees it here but...

I don't care! DX I LOVE IT SO I'M POSTING IT!

Gwen, I hope you see it! You're our only reader so far xD. Or well...active reader, so at least one more person should get to see it.

Remember, this is by Chelle, not me!


Dancing wildly
like children,
heart beating so loudly
it's threatening

Vivid images
bright and warm
sweet and bitter
till sun sets under a storm

Where did summer go?
when it was needed most
it flashed and left
as only a ghost

Come forth
and you will see
something else
beside me

What'd I tell you? >D

On a note that will not so likely get me killed, I think my sister B.B heard about this online journal of us and wants to try it out. Aside from that, nothing to report!

Except that American History class is evil.
-Alex

1 comment:

  1. I see it. XD; That poem is awesome! If Chelle gets mad, just tell her to shush. :P
    It sounds like you've been pretty busy, huh, Alex? Lots of homework here, too. >.<' As for my being the only reader, is there anything that I can do to change that? *wants to spread the word about the blog but wasn't sure how to* Your blog is really cool, and you guys actually have things to talk about in it (unlike mine). ^-^'

    ReplyDelete