Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Found

Alright, sorry for anyone freaking out, wondering what was up with me and Gwen. She basically summarized it yesterday with this post, but...


Years ago, before I lived in Florida, I lived somewhere else. I hadn't met my epic heterosexual life partner, Alex, yet. I had friends before though; As a kid, no matter where you were, everyone had a friend. Some imaginary and some real. And then there was Gwen. And our time screaming at each other over what the hell is the point of pawns in chess, it brought up fond memories...


I didn't have any siblings my own age. My little brother was a baby when I met Gwen. And let me tell you something: We absolutely hated each at first. It was amazing.
Fought over /everything/, including over the existence of one of my 'imaginary friends'. Somehow, we bonded over that though. It lasted only for a year though, and then I had to move. Again.


This might be the coolest birthday gift...
-Chelle


P.S: I had a really bad nightmare last night. I was little again, running through a forest I've never been in before. I was being chased by something.

No comments:

Post a Comment