Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feverish

My ankle is finally down to normal, should have mentioned that the other day. I'm not in school today, nor did I go yesterday cause I came down with a horrible fever. Like, really bad, I'm sure it compares to a bad acid trip even though I've never done drugs before. 


At one point, I was throwing my stuffed animals at the window, because I thought something or Sarah was out to get me. Which is strange, since I never really talked to her in school, nor did see her before she went missing. I'm staring out my window now, still feeling the effects of this fucking fever since I haven't taken anything to make it go down today... Hahaha, hello person in the window. Say hello.

Bella doesn't look happy and neither does Gilbert, who's trying to hide behind the castle in his bowl. I think I'm just gonna go back to sleep before I see worse waking nightmare hallucinations. Fucking fever...

-Chelle

6 comments:

  1. Dang. O.O I hope that you feel better soon. Fevers are the worst. >.<'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a bit better now.... There was a lightning storm earlier and I was freaking out, hiding with Bella under my covers. >.<

    Things that freak me out: Anything that flashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Nice. At least you're safe if you're inside during a lightning storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... "Hahaha, hello person in the window. Say hello." Was that there before, or am I losing it? o.o'

    ReplyDelete