Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember, Pt 2

Hey guys, this is Chelle here. I'm at the library since Alex has the laptop for now, doing some paper.
September 11th. God, that always sends chills up my spine when I remember it.
There have been some reports about the possibility of another attack earlier this week, but it feels eerily quiet and I feel kind of numb.


It's cold in here, pretty empty sans a couple of other people, and somebody keeps thudding into a wall or something, I hope I finish this thing for school soon. Got to go before a librarian or something hunts after me.


-Chelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the labels on this one. XD It looks like we got through the day without incident, though (not that I've watched the news today). Why the heck was someone thudding into the wall?
    Wow, none of my sentences had anything to do with each other, did they? ^-^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why. I think somebody was just bored and thudding their head against the wall or something to keep themselves entertained. Not sure. I notice the smallest of noises, so even someone tapping their foot can get to me. :\

    Yeah, no bad things! :D

    And labels are cool~

    ReplyDelete