Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Start off the morning with creepy shit, why don't you?

I should introduce myself, I know, I know. But I think Chelle did much introduction for us, and either way, I'm kind of thinking of something else right now. School's being a pain in the ass and I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I should be studying the periodic table or rolling around in pain after from the evil stomach ache I'm gonna get for eating so much food yesterday. Not my fault, really, Chelle's dad cooks like a five start chef.


So I think Chelle wanted me to tell you guys about the nightmare she had. She didn't really remember much, though. Covered in scratches apparently, bleeding, blood everywhere, and she's running towards me but (great friend that I am) I'm not listening and keep running away from her. Jeez, even in dreams I act like such a scumbag. Anyways, it's not really unusual. Every now and then, Chelle was weird ass dreams. Honestly, it's probably freaking Fire Pony, that bastard's on one of her teacher's room and scares the seniors (it watches them so they don't get pregnant).






Terrifying. Don't try to tell me otherwise! D<


Anyways, here's a quick introduction: I am Alex, sixteen near seventeen in October, Junior, writer, owner of encyclopedias of serial killer, and best friend of Chelle the Artist. I might post some of the things I write every now and then, just to show non-existent readers a bit of what goes through my mind, but that is all~

No comments:

Post a Comment