Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DIBS

I feel happy I finally have the laptop in my possession again. Dunno why, I guess it reassures me to write down the story of my goddamned life. :]


So, last night I actually went to sleep early, shocker, and woke up extremely tired this morning. Weird. My dreams also came up blank again; If I don't have a nightmare, I usually have blank dreams where I don't know if they were good or if I even dreamed. Must be the dream catcher above my bed- I should dump that thing one day, maybe that's why I only have really bad dreams, it's stealing my good ones!


13 more days until my birthday, 13 more days until I'm legally an adult, and 13 more days until the cake isn't a lie.


Had math again today; I'm sooooooo fucking lost. How does anyone UNDERSTAND Pre-cal? It's like the satanic spawn of mind games and math. At least the turtle man doesn't realize I'm bloody clueless...


ELLIPSES-ELLIPSES-ELLIPSES.
I need a kenning for myself. How about "The descendant of Beowulf" or "Faire maiden with cornsilk hair, the color meeting with that of the sky at her fringe"?
Middle English sounds so weird and creepy...


Yeah, I'm going all A.D.H.D on you all now, sorry, I had cuban coffee earlier. The stuff is strong and always makes me bounce off the walls like if you gave Mac from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends sugar... Or Dog from Cat Dog when he sees a garbage truck... I miss the old cartoons. I don't even watch TV anymore because Cartoon Network has become.... Like all the cartoons currently playing on there threw up on each other. :\


Okay, rambling over. ^.^'


-Chelle

5 comments:

  1. I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! XD; Mac + Sugar = Insanity~
    Happy almost birthday! Maybe you should ask for a new dream catcher. I hope that the blank dreams are more pleasant than the nightmares, though... >.<'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because I tend to daydream. Or sleep in classes, as Alex claims... :I

    My favorite character was Edwardo. He was such a sweetheart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I guess that kinda makes sense, in an odd way.
    I've always loved Frankie and Wilt. Frankie always worked so hard and did so much for everyone, and Wilt was both funny and sweet because of his frequent apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilt fits me to a T sometimes; I apologize even when the other person's at fault.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same. >.<' I'll even apologize when I don't know who did whatever-it-was wrong.

    ReplyDelete