Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 12, 2011

Better day than Alex, I guess

Only because we did Jeopardy-style review in Marine Science. My team, which we had all agreed to call Team Squirtle [Pokemon], was tied with Team [Insert a nicer part of where we live in Florida here, with an 'A' at the end to gangsterify it], and then the last question tie breaker put us in second place. It was still fun, especially since my team relied on me and a friend the whole time and kept fist bumping us when we got it right almost every time. A class about sea creatures has never been so epic.


Pre-Calculus throws me off though. Why do I need it, anyways? It makes me feel like a retard with everything the teacher says. He reminds me of a turtle too, with his wide eyes that look like they're about to pop out and his neck. Oh god, it's so turtle-y...


And, to answer Alex's post, the language I am taking is Spanish II. ¡Hola! ¿Como estas?
Before anyone asks, yes, I had to learn how to type the gosh darn tildes and upside down stuff. :\


Oh yeah, I had another nightmare last night. I  remember I felt very uncomfortable, somebody had pulled out a camera and was trying to film me... God helps the person who tries to even take my picture, I'll beat their ass into the ground and burn their camera in my fire pit. Everyone knows I hate the goddamned things...


Asides the nightmare starting my day, everything was alright. My cat Bella is currently rubbing against my leg, so I'm going to feed her now.
-Chelle

3 comments:

  1. Why does your team's name remind me of The Squirtle Squad from the anime? ^-^' It's a good thing, though! Just out of curiosity, what kind of cat do you have? I hope that you have better dreams tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is a beautiful calico. She's about 9 years old now, and she still is my little girl. Love her to bits and pieces. She always comes meowing when it rains and sleeps on the foot of my bed. -Chelle

    ReplyDelete