Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday

So, today I turned 18. I'm legal.


School was alright. Yesterday everyone was reluctant to go, but today it was normal as could be. Had English, found out the Canterbury Tales is just as racy as Shakespear's work, lmao.


I drew some fucked up abomination of a drawing. Yay. Maybe I'll post it later. Maybe.


 Alex got me a goldfish. She says I'm lucky she didn't let them starve like last time. I named him Gilbert after the goldfish cracker, and Gilbert from Pandora Hearts. He's got black markings along his tail, I think he's gorgeous.


After school, we went straight to the mall to D and B. First we got ice cream, then we got our points to play to our hearts content. I had a conniption when Alex took a fucking picture of me with her camera while I was eating; She KNOWS how much I hate cameras! We played games, got me a large plush of a candy from that giant ass claw machine, the works.


My ears started buzzing at one point (You've felt that before, right? Like in silence, but it's... It's creepy and annoying, that noise coming from inside your head.) and I thought I saw a guy in a suit I knew, some lanky guy. I felt the urge to go towards him to check, but Alex pulled me off to trade in our tickets before I could check if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.


Ignoring my weird feeling growing in my stomach, I got a giant gummy bear the size of my freaking head. It was bitchin, but I couldn't finish eating it. I DID manage to finish the head though. I felt better then.


Currently, we're at my house, celebrating with the black forest cake I spent the night before cussing over and trying to get it to look right. I was titillated by this cake. TITILLATED! That means exited. :D


Snuck a cherry already, hoping to get a large slice.


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention; My dad got me a pretty bracelet with bone in it, and....


Drumroll....


Get ready...


A laptop. A fucking laptop. So now I guess Ally gets to keep the one we bought, I feel retarded, I'm wondering WHEN my dad started trusting me again, and I'm a little happy. I get anxious without technology or someone to communicate with, for some reason.


So, all in all, my birthday was bitchin. Gotta go now to blow out my candles.

-Chelle


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Chelle! Now if you do anything illegal, you can get tried as an adult, no question~ I'm just teasing, of course.

    I'm glad that things were normal today in school.

    What kind of bone was in the bracelet? My neighbor's really into that kind of thing, so maybe I could find a similar bracelet for her birthday...

    Edit: Sorry, I accidentally deleted my comment. My computer was spazzing when I first posted it, so I had most of it saved on a Google document. I'm not sure what parts I might've lost, though. >.<'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to me before, it's alright.

    Not sure. My dad said he bought it off someone who was handmaking them. It's beautiful; Has bone, shell, and some beads and leather.

    I PROMISE NOT TO BREAK THE LAW.

    *Hugs* Gweeeeeeeen, when are you getting back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs back* I'll be back on Sunday night. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to blog about by then...

    ReplyDelete