Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Morning

So I am the one currently in possession of the laptop, since Alex is asleep in her sleeping bag on my floor. Forgot to mention we were having a sleep over tonight. Anyways, I woke up this morning shaking and my heart was racing. I think I had a nightmare, but I can't recall what happened in it. You know how people tell you to keep something by you to write down what you dream before you forget it? It's kinda bullshit in this case, since I'm writing right after I woke up and still don't know what I dreamed about. I'll probably tell Alex about it when she finally wakes up. For now, I'm going to get breakfast, I'm starving.


-Chelle


P.S: What do you guys do when you have a bad dream? Do you just shrug it off, or do you actually think they might mean something? Alex loves to tell me how dreams always have some kind of meaning.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Pushing Alex away from the keyboard*
    Well, Ally already described my dream after we talked for a bit about it. Check the newest post... Fucking Fire Pony...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete