Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wow

I dug through my closet and found my creepy old porcelain doll an old friend gave me when I was younger. It's missing it's eyelashes from one eyes, and it still is missing two fingers it lost all those years ago. Blonde curly hair, bright blue eyes, an old flower-designed dress.... I'd post a picture up if I believed in cameras. Maybe I can scan it's face in my dad's office... Hmmm.


In other news, IWANTTOGOTOHORRORNIGHTSALREADYDAMNIT Dx
4 days until the big 18... I feel old.

My leg's almost alright, for the most part. >:

*Edit: Oh yeah, dad told me somebody called asking for me yesterday, but they didn't leave a name or number. Strange. >.<



-Chelle

7 comments:

  1. A porcelain doll with blond hair, blue eyes, missing eyelashes, and missing two fingers? That's beyond weird... That has to be one of the oddest coincidences I've ever heard of...

    Wait... *rereads the edit* Maybe... No, that's crazy. Around what time did the person call, and does your dad know if it was a guy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidence? With what? Same thing happen to you or something?

    Porcelain dolls are pretty frail, and this one was lucky to get away with losing it's fingers only. Forgot how it lost the eyelashes on one of it's eyes. >:

    Not sure. I wouldn't worry too much about the call, they'll probably call back later. *Shrugs*

    -Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I'll explain in a minute. I'd like to try something first. This is going to sound completely stalker-y, but do you have a phone near you right now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, miss stalker-Gwen....
    Whydoyouask~?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... It might be irrelevant, but it might not be... I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm going to try my friend's old number again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys, what's going on? Is everything okay?

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete